Useful Tips for Gardening Accessories
1. It can't all be fun and games with boxes and planters and trellises and arbors. Here you'll find the gardening tools you need to actually get the work part done. Iced tea afterwards.
2. Don't you love it when your hose gets tangled and covered in mud? No? Well consider one of our hose pots or hose reels. A lifesaver, to be sure.
3. Planter saucers are the handy plates that go under the planters to collect runoff dirt and water. Makes clean up easier and provides a little overall cohesion to your set-up. We like them.
4. An assortment of planter hooks and hangers allows you to retro-fit just about any planter you can scare up and hang it where you want it. They're a must for any serious backyard enthusiast who needs everything to be just perfect.
5. The compost bin shouldn't be overlooked. Even if you have just a little bit of space, there's room enough for a compost bin. Once you've got one of these things churning out the good stuff, there's no stopping you or your garden.
6. Rain barrels may be the most common sense idea to hit the gardening market in a long time. Save money and water by collecting rainwater in a large plastic barrel then using it to water plants. Use it or lose it, right?
7. Not expecting enough rain where you are to necessitate a rain barrel? You may be right. But you'll still want a quality watering can that is big enough to keep you from making return trips back to the spigot.
8. For your patio planters, you may want a set of planter wheels so you can move them about easier. Inexpensive, handy, and full of good old fashioned common sense, these garden accessories will have your hard working back thanking you at least once a season.
Find more information in our Gardening Accessories Helpful Information section!